Dragonfire — Douglas Elementary’s annual no-fuss fundraiser — raises money for programs, equipment and other needs that benefit our children and school. 100% of the funds raised go to Douglas.
Your gift matters. Any amount you’re able to contribute makes a difference. The PTA pools these funds together to make a bigger impact than any of us can do alone. You can donate online or send cash or check (payable to Douglas Elementary PTA, memo: Dragonfire) to your child’s teacher. Increase your impact by asking your employer if they’ll match your donation (our tax ID is 56-1644792).
Your voice matters. We want to know what you’d like to see done with Dragonfire funds raised. Share your ideas by the end of the week and you could win a restaurant gift card, gift basket or other fun items. Students, families and teachers/staff are eligible to participate to win.
Dragonfire Spirit Week
Students are invited to participate in Dragonfire Spirit Week, which takes place this week! Here is the lineup:
- Monday: Wear Dragon Green
- Tuesday: Wear Blue for Bullying Prevention Month
- Wednesday: Wear Red for Ed to Support Public School Educators
- Thursday: College Team Dollars Day (Wear your favorite college team apparel or colors and place your coins or dollars into the bucket of your favorite area college team! A personal donation is not required to toss a coin in for your team — this fun is for everyone!)
- Friday: Wear Douglas Spirit Wear or Blue/Green